Specialised Events | Why exhibit
Here’s eighteen very good reasons why you should include shows in your marketing plan.
- Build a database
- Generate quality leads
- Take orders on the stand
- Generate new relationships
- Strengthen links with current customers
- Sell new products to existing accounts
- Try out new products
- Test market perceptions
- See what customers really think
- Position your brand
- Put a real face behind the company
- Engage buyers with live demonstrations
- Support your resellers
- Identify new distributors
- Be seen as an active partner
Get on the ‘media radar’
- Generate buzz around your products
- Create online discussions
- Engage with trade magazines
Why do shows work?
- Because shows are live. You get to see everything in real life and get immediate answers. You can touch, taste, smell, hear, ask, poke, prod and investigate.
- Because shows are fun. You get to mix with all your colleagues, play with new products, eat, drink, watch competitions and attend free seminars.
- Because shows are efficient. Bringing everyone together under one roof with their products on show is a great way for everyone to do business. It works.
- Because people still buy from people, even if they transact online. We want to know who stand behind the brand, discuss our concerns and build a relationship.
- Because shows complement online. Live events drive people to websites, create a temporary showroom and generate stories for social media.